Salient Features of the Elementary Technique for Band Books
- Thirty Six Technique exercises are presented in four keys in a playable range for beginners.
- All twelve sounds including harmonics are presented in a playable range for beginners.
- Any major, minor, seventh, or diminished chord may be played after all twelve sounds are learned.
- A clear simple exposition of four keys with signatures is presented.
- The fingering chart follows the sequence of sounds found in most beginning books. It can be played in a group setting.
- To modify the exercises a laminated chart of Rhythm patterns, Articulations, Dynamic Ranges and Tempos is included with each book.
- Books are spiral bound and will lie flat on a stand.
- The printing is large, black and on heavy durable white paper.
- The material is clearly laid out and easy to use.