Salient Features of the Intermediate Technique Development
for Band Books
- There are 55 exercises in twelve keys all in a playable range for young students.
- Five chromatic exercises are included with each key.
- All exercises may be played in unison.
- Any interval between two parts may be used.
- All exercises may be played using any chord.
- The exercises may be modified in infinite ways using the laminated chart.
- Books are spiral bound and will lie flat on a stand.
- The printing is large, black and on heavy durable white paper.
- The material is clearly laid out and easy to use.